Philip TAYLOR wrote:

Chris Ilias wrote:

On 12-03-15 12:56 PM, _Jim Taylor_ spoke thusly:

SeaMonkey 2.8 now displays graphic files (.jpg, .png, .gif) that
are not full screen centered with a black border around the
picture. Is this change by design????

Yes, it's by design.

I have no strong feelings one way or the other concerning
how such images are displayed; what is of concern, however,
is how design decision such as this are reached. Despite
having been a subscriber to this mailing list for quite
some time, I have no recollection of the Seamonkey team
ever saying "We are considering doing so-and-so for
a future release, and would be interested to learn how
the user community feel about it". Since such messages
are not posted here, I must assume that they are posted elsewhere,
and as I would be interested in responding to such enquiries,
I would be very grateful if you could tell me (and others)
where they are posted.

Philip Taylor

Second.  And the same goes for those stupid small buttons.

And I'd like to at least see a user Preference setting provided for such interface "upgrades" at implementation.

--
     - Rufus