On 04/05/2012 02:00 PM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
> Saviour wrote:
>
>> Hi, Since UG to 2.8 I have lost the Calendar I had in SM Mail. Also
>> Seamonkey wants to be the default browsers.
>
> Sorry, I can't help with the calendar, don't know the answer.
>
> For the default browser question, see the preference at
> Edit | Preferences | Advanced...
> System Integration:
> [x] Check default application settings on startup
>
> If you disable/uncheck this setting, SM will stop checking whether it's
> the default and it'll stop asking if you're happy that way.
>
>> Not sure if I'm that impressed with SM.  Also. when you used to open
>> SM, the mail would open as well. Now, I cannot open mail unless I want
>> to send a msg.
>
> For this, see the preference at
> Edit | Preferences | Appearance...
> When SeaMonkey starts up, open:
> [ ] Browser
> [ ] Mail & Newsgroups
> [ ] Composer
> [ ] Address Book
> [ ] Chatzilla
>
> Check whichever boxes you prefer; you can choose as many as you like.

For the Calendar install the Lightning version that works with SeaMonkey
2.8. All your calendars, to do list, tasks and event will magically
reappear.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/lightning/

--
Thunderbird Daily | openSUSE 12.1 | KDE 4.7.2
Humans aren't a color of skin, a religion, a sex, a sexual orientation,