On 4/5/12 4:35 AM, Nemo wrote:
> Seamonkey 2.8
> I want to have close buttons on all tabs, active or not. I would be
> grateful for an about:config or userChrome.css tweak.

With SeaMonkey, the current tab can be closed via the X button at the
far right of the tab bar.  With Thunderbird, each tab has its own X
button for closing it.

After experiencing both, I prefer the way SeaMonkey does it.  I am less
likely to close a tab accidentally when trying clumsily to select the
tab to its right.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>.

bureaucracy has obviously never worked for a large corporation.
© 1997 by David E. Ross