Ray_Net wrote:
NoOp wrote, On 06/04/2012 22:26:
On 04/06/2012 12:31 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
NoOp wrote, On 06/04/2012 05:11:
I am able to send and retrieve. I'll send you a zip file directly if you
wish. You can then let me know if you receive it.

It's ok, but you have not used SM to send your mail.
I did. I sent it to you directly. And here was my reply (off list):

Sure I did:

Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 20:13:35 -0700
From: NoOp<gl...@sbcglobal.net>
To: Ray_Net<Raymond-snipped>
Subject: Missing paper clip if attachment file is a .zip

--------------050205030303020805080402

Also received the zip file attached to your repply:
ok, ok, but what do you think about.....
Your mail sent: Content-Type: application/zip;
and my mail sent: Content-Type: multipart/x-zip;

I think that is the root of the problem "multipart" for a one-part attachement.

You have said this multiple times, your mail is multipart, there's a text part and an attachment part. And since you see the parts, Seamonkey has attached the data just fine.

Let me ask a question so dumb I'm ashamed to mention it: since the paper clip is part of the theme (and looks different in various themes), you haven't by any chance chosen a theme wich omits the clip from the symbol for "read mail" have you? You are asking this about the standard default theme?

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>
  We are not out of the woods yet, but we know the direction and have