Frog, you may have noted posts from Paul and NoOp complaining about us (you and me) not trimming our posts, and quoting and quoting and quoting old stuff. To make them (and, to an extent, me) happy,I have snipped all the previous information here in my reply, but, if we need to refer to it, it is still on the newsgroup.

Anyway....

In your new profile, you have a file E:\(something)\FrogBarbara\incoming.verizon.net\Inbox Right??

What we want to do is collect all the other inbox's (from the other profiles) at this same level, but with different names, i.e. Inbox1, Inbox2, etc. Do a Windows search (Find Files/Folders) for Inbox, and, if the locations shown indicates the file is in any of your old profiles, change the names to Inbox1, Inbox2, etc.

Then move these files to the same location as your E:\(something)\FrogBarbara\incoming.verizon.net\Inbox so that you will end up with:-

E:\(something)\FrogBarbara\incoming.verizon.net\Inbox
E:\(something)\FrogBarbara\incoming.verizon.net\Inbox1
E:\(something)\FrogBarbara\incoming.verizon.net\Inbox2, etc,

and when you re-start SeaMonkey, using your FrogBarbara profile, you should see all these inbox's listed. You can then move e-mails from the old files into the new, and, if you now want to delete the empty/un-needed files then close SeaMonkey and delete the empty/un-needed files in your Windows "My Computer" or what-ever.

Now do a similar process for your Sent files!. And for the Drafts files, if you use Drafts at all.

Once you have collected all your e-mails in one location, you can, if you wish, delete all the other profiles if you wish.

As for the Cache files, when you visit a website, the files that make up the website are downloaded into the cache and then displayed on your monitor. You can empty cache at any time! Edit->Preferences->Advanced->Cache and Clear Cache.

--
Daniel