This is the first time I have seen this error. I also frequently save compositions. I have taken to saving a copy of long compositions in note pad, especially when I am posting to a web forum where the browser interface can get quirky. I have never had to do that with seamonkey before.

Is this a known bug, or should it be posted somewhere?

LMH

BIll Spikowski wrote:
LMH wrote:
I am suddenly getting an error message,

"Save Draft Error
Unable to save message you message as a draft
Please verify that your Mail&  Newsgroup account settings are correct
and try again"

I have never had this error before and have no idea what could be
causing it. I have not made any changes to my setup here or to my
account.

Any suggestions as to what is causing this?

I get this error frequently.

Sometimes it's because I'm forwarding a message with embedded graphics
that aren't available to me.

Other times there is no apparent reason -- occasionally forcing me to
retype all unsaved text in a simple email I'm composing. Needless to
say this has trained me to hit "Save" often while composing emails in
Seamonkey -- the way one must when working in Word, for instance...