David E. Ross wrote:
On 5/5/12 9:57 AM, TMitchell wrote:
I once installed the SeaMonkey add-on "Remember Password" and was able
to get it to show up on my SM Bookmarks Toolbar.  I was able to install
it on a new computer in SM 2.9.1, but it doesn't show up anywhere and I
can't recall how to get it put onto the toolbar.  Any help, please?

There is now a Remember Passwords 1.0.2 extension available from
<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/remember-passwords/>.
  This does NOT appear in the Bookmarks Toolbar.  Instead, it functions
as if it were an inherent SeaMonkey capability.

To see if you already have it, select [Tools>  Add-ons Manager] from the
SeaMonkey menu bar.  On the Add-ons Manager window, select the puzzle
piece icon to display extensions.  The list is alphabetized, so you
might have to scroll down.

Yep. Got that one installed as you described. So I am to assume that it works automatically to add the info (or present me the option to add the info) to the Password Manager whenever I first engage a logon page and enter the username/password data?

Do you know if it is an update of the older add-on that I mentioned above (i.e., the password add-on that I could place on the Bookmarks Toolbar), or is that one something else entirely?