Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
George wrote:

Anyone remember how to select several address in the address book, then
compose (with some key combo or trick) to get the address all to be put
into compose window bcc?

In other words the compose window has all the selected addresses being
sent via bcc (blind carbon copy).

I know there are several other ways to do this but I am specifically
asking about the address book method.  I read it here in this newsgroup
sometime ago but can't find the article.

1. Open your Reply/Write compose window.
2. If address book sidebar not visible, press F9.
3. Hold down Control key, click on the desired addresses. Scroll, too.
4. Right-click on one of them, choose "BCC->"
5. Continue by typing message.

F9 is a toggle to display or not display address book sidebar. Control is
standard multi-select key; Shift selects all addresses between first
click and where you click next.

Cool, didn't know this was even there.

There was a similar trick that could be done from the address book
window but I can't remember how that worked.  Hope someone else
can help me there.

George