Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote, On 20/05/2012 17:21:
Ray_Net wrote:

David E. Ross wrote:
Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
David E. Ross wrote:
I do not see this problem when I go to the SeaMonkey menu bar and
select [View>   Page Source].  Then it seems that all entity
references remain untranslated.
Then that should be the way you get your copy.

What are you using for an editor (which could also affect what is
happening)? Why don't you get the copy from the editor instead of a
viewed page? Seems backwards to me to do it your way.  :-/

I hand-code my HTML and CSS using Wordpad.
I prefer a more neutral editor like notepad or notepad+
I prefer a real web authoring tool. I use Bluefish.   :-)

That's another way of doing things, but if you want to see the real source without any modifications permitting to see

 ,& per example, a neutral editor is always a reference.

More infos about html free editors ->
http://webdesign.about.com/od/windowshtmleditors/tp/free-windows-editors.htm