On 5/26/2012 8:09 PM, Philip Chee wrote:
On 26/05/2012 21:47, dominique wrote:
Strange thing happening to my system:

I can't copy / paste HTML formatted text. All the HTML formatting seems
lost in the operation.
My laptop runs Win7 Enterprise and I don't recall any change that could
have triggered this behavior...

Any hint ?

Dom,

What's the regression range? It might be fallout from:
Bug 749527 - When trying to 'copy' a picture directly from Firefox into
a windows live chat box, it copys the image location (link) instead of
the image.

Also see SeaMonkey Bug 752505 - Copy Image broken on Nightly

Phil

Hi Phil and all,

I was not yet able to find a regression window, but I tried on my linux laptop and it works fine !
I still need to run more tests to better define the problem

One thing I noticed though: when copying an HTML-formatted document, Ctrl-U shows lines wrapped ! Again, I need to check deeper if CrLf are inserted or not...

I'll check the bug 749527 and 752505.