Gabriel wrote:
On 28/05/12 02.06, Geoff Welsh ha scritto:
SM 2.9.1
Mac OS X 10.6.8
MacBook Pro (Mid-2009 15" - MC118LL/A - MacBookPro5,4 - A1286 - 2324*)

If I open a SM Mail "Reply" or "Compose" window,
the window is greyed out, and blank (Reply windows) unless I move it, or
click out of it and then click back.
Hi,

I think it's the same issue I saw with my iMac 24" (OSX Snow Leo), and
after a lot of testing with the help of some people on the SeaMonkey IRC
channel, I think it happens depending on the graphic card you have
installed.
My iMac is a 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
graphic card is an NVIDIA GeoForce 8800 GS (512MB)

What graphic card do you have in the MacBookPro ?

Gabriel

it's not a card.
The GPU is a NVIDIA GeForce 9400M

Strange that hardware would be the culprit.  I guess I'm stuck with it.
Thank you for the info
GW