On 12-06-01 10:10 PM, Alex wrote:
On 6/1/2012 7:47 PM, Chris Ilias wrote:
On 12-06-01 6:06 PM, Alex wrote:
In the last several months since upgrading to new version my SM has been
randomly crashing. I tried to run it in safe mode but problem persisted.
I was hoping that with new upgrade it's be resolved but nothing changed.
The crashes happening on my laptop, notebook and desktop with Windows 7
(64 bit). I have been using SM and previously Netscape since 90's and
this was major disappointment. I finally gave up and installed FF and TB
and so far all runs fine.

Does the Mozilla Crash Reporter come up? If so, open SeaMonkey, go to
Help-->Troubleshooting_Information, and click on "about:crashes". From
there, click on your latest crash reports, and tell us your latest crash
IDs. We can then look at the data specific to your crash and have a
better idea of what is causing the problem.

Chris/
Here are the numbers:
17e72863-91ee-49a9-960d-4fb362120317
fbdb8bee-05a6-4cc6-84a6-ac5a12120316
16a867f0-2e99-46fd-b293-13aca2120316
02a99b8c-938d-438b-8dc1-bf9df2120313
0f502d08-a3c9-4d78-8c38-88ae22120313
b695454c-9471-42b4-bea0-02a8e2120312
acede0f4-92b9-40ce-a440-9470f2120312
eef9489f-3e9c-4e4b-a7dd-cdd1b2120311

Those crashes happened in March and earlier, so I assume those aren't the ones that triggered you to post in here.

If it's still happening in safe mode, try this:
1. Uninstall SeaMonkey
2. Reboot your computer
3. Delete the directory: C:\Program Files\SeaMonkey\ (it may be different on 64 bit version)
4. Re-install SeaMonkey

--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>
Newsgroup moderator