Libertarian Lilly wrote:
Libertarian Lilly<l...@nospam.com>   wrote :

I am SO pissed!

I was writing on a blog for 10 minutes and suddenly clicked the space
below a line of text where I was writing and Sea MOnkey locked up, not
just that, but my WHOLE PC! Anything else I tried, and the wheel would
just spin on that program too! I couldn'te even ctrl-alt-delete to shut
SM down! I finally had to shut off the main power at my UPS, to reboot!

Nobody's replying to this, and I see other crash threads now, but it almost
just did this again. I click on a part of the screen with the mouse cursor
and the screen goes pale and the cursor spinner starts spinning. This time it
came back, though.

Maybe I should learn to love Firefox and just dump Seamonkey!

Have you submitted a bug report to the team?

They will need to know what operating system you have, what version of seamonkey, and what you were exactly doing, webpage, how many tabs you had open, etcetra. More information is always better for them and us.

HTH

Eric