Op maandag 28 mei 2012 22:55:29 UTC+2 schreef Neil het volgende:
> Does anyone use Live Bookmarks? They have been broken for a few months
> (even betas are now affected) because Firefox rewrote them to improve
> startup time, and I've very recently landed a frontend patch that will
> at least get them working again. (They don't show up as
> unvisited/visited yet, but that's a straightforward enhancement now.) I
> would appreciate it if people could try them out using tonight's (or
> possibly last night's) nightly.
>
> Note that there is at least one "known issue" with the new livemark
> backend, and that is that you can't open all live bookmark items into
> tabs from the bookmarks toolbar. (You can from the bookmarks manager,
> but only by selecting them all, rather than from the live bookmark
> container.)
>
> --
> Warning: May contain traces of nuts.

Today I noticed that the Live Bookmark I have in my bookmark toolbar doesn't
load or refresh. Also if I try to enter a different URL in the bookmark manager
window as feed location, that new URL doesn't save, it's reverted back to the
previous value. So it looks still broken to me..? I'm using Seamonkey 2.10
(release), haven't used any nightly. Is this still in development versions only?