Is there a command to re-load an e-mail?
I keep having issues with attachments (mostly larger PDFs for some reason) that do not fully download and do not open. They look fine in the web mail interface. I am using MAPI interface to an exchange server. Is there a command to ask Seamonkey to re-download the attachments? I suspect the download process is being stopped mid process, perhaps because I switch tabs before it completes, and never fully downloads. The file size when saved is always smaller than it should be.