Since I upgraded SeaMonkey from v2.9.1 to v 2.10, I am unable to save individual messages as .txt files.

When I try to do so, I get the message "Unable to save the message. Please check your file name and try again later."

The exact procedure I am using is:
Right-click in message window->Save as
Change name shown from xxx.eml to xxx.txt

I have been doing this for years and it has never failed to work before.

I can save the file as xxx.eml and then change the name to xxx.txt but then I find it has saved all the header lines, which it didn't used to do and which I don't want.

I hope this will be fixed in the next update!

John
--
Q: What's the quickest way to get a mailbox full of spam?
A: Post a message in any newsgroup using a real email address.

Please reply in this newsgroup. Thank you.