Ken Rudolph wrote:
Is it possible to go back to SM 2.9 since SM 2.10 isn't working for me
(multiple problems with Flash & e-mail composer)?  If it is possible,
where can I find it, and should I uninstall SM 2.10 first?

About the Flash problems. Using YouTube I found a window called "Flash Player Settings Manager". It says: "ActiveX Version: Not installed...Plug-in Version: 11.3.300.257". Could it be possible that what I need is to install an "ActiveX Version"? If so, where can I find this?

Try "Start /Run /DXdiag"; it may provide a useful lead.
Philip Taylor