I use Seamonkey's feed reader... quite a lot. I subscribe in excess of
fifty Atom and RSS feeds (I didn't bother to count them).

Sometimes, one of the feeds goes dead -- either the blog is closed, or
some internal change means the feed address has changed too. I used to
be able to notice that by an error message in the Seamonkey status bar.

Recently, however (in 2.9 or 2.10, I think), it became unfeasible to do
so. Oh, the error messages are still displayed, I think -- but now they
are overwhelmed by lots of "there's no new articles on this feed"
messages (which, frankly, are useless. Most feeds are *expected* not to
have new articles for hours- or days-long stretches).

Is there any way to:
a) disable those useless messages, so I can actually see the real error
messages?
b) Check a log, to see the error messages?
c) Another way to check for dead feeds?
--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-
... Sent from my Amstrad PCW.
* Added by TagZilla 0.7a1 running on Seamonkey 2.10.1 *