Rickles wrote:
WLS wrote:
A user was asking me about his SeaMonkey not opening to the Inbox in SM
2.0.10, and the account tree was collapsed.

He downgraded to SM 2.0.6, and checked for updates, and found the
updater wasn't working in SM 2.0.10, and was updated to SM 2.0.14 from
SM 2.0.6, which resolved his problem with not opening to the Inbox.

He states, "So good of them to keep me posted. Call me naive, but I
thought automatic updates meant automatic updates."

I suggested he update to SM 2.10.1 for security reasons, which he did.
He is using Windows 7 UK English version.

Now the not opening to the Inbox, account tree is collapsed problem has
returned.

I've already suggested he check to make sure "Remember the last selected
message" is not checked. It is not. That View All is set for Threads and
Messages. They are.

He claims to have no extensions or themes installed.

I can't think of anything else for suggest. Any ideas?
It's a bug, Bugzilla # 748899.  The only way we've seen so far to
guarantee your mail window opens the way you want is to open a browser
window first, then open mail from there, using the little envelope icon
in the lower left corner of the browser window.

Thanks! I'll pass that along.