Daniel wrote:
bfr...@skybeam.com wrote:
On Friday, June 15, 2012 9:28:26 AM UTC-6, Ken Rudolph wrote:
Is it possible to go back to SM 2.9 since SM 2.10 isn't working for me
(multiple problems with Flash & e-mail composer)?  If it is possible,
where can I find it, and should I uninstall SM 2.10 first?

--
Ken Rudolph

bfrost, are you trying to ask the same question as Ken asked??

If yes, you can get any SM version you need from the links at the bottom
of http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/#2.10.1.

Make sure you disable the auto-update functions as I advised Ken in a
post in this thread.

Just to be clear, all my problems with SM 2.10.1 (Flash and Composer...which turned out to be a problem with my keyboard and nothing to do with SeaMonkey at all) were cleared up with help from this group.

I did briefly go back to 2.9; but I'm quite relieved that I'm able to run the most recent version with no further problems.

--
Ken Rudolph