On 7/15/12 10:45 AM, Hartmut Figge wrote:
> Ant:
>> On 7/15/2012 10:22 AM PT, Hartmut Figge typed:

>>> Uncheck '[x] Wrap'. ;)
>>
>> Um, I don't see a Wrap option in mine? http://i.imgur.com/bi94H.gif for
>> a screen shot/capture. I do see a "X" button but that closes Find. Did I
>> miss something? I remember the older versions had a dialog box with the
>> option.
>
> After pressing Ctrl-F i get
> http://www.triffids.de/pub/screenshot/fi120615.png in my SM 2.13a1. But
> David is right that the status og 'Wrap' is not remembered after a new
> start of SM.
>
> Hartmut

Your image at triffids.de is of the dialogue popup, which is available
only if you set the preference variable browser.findbar.enabled to
"false".  There is no user interface for this.  Instead, you must either
use about:config or edit user.js.

The default is the Find toolbar as shown in Hartmut's imgur.com.  This
has no Wrap/Nowrap option.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>.

bureaucracy has obviously never worked for a large corporation.
© 1997 by David E. Ross