On 7/22/2012 3:00 PM PT, Ant typed:

On 7/18/2012 8:51 PM PT, Ant typed:

... for v2.10.1 (and soon v2.11+) due to JavaScript/JS speed problems on
some web sites and pages in older Gecko engines. :(

One good thing about the newer versions, I have not had any SM web
browser crashes yet from my memory and about:crashes on two Windows (XP
Pro. SP3 and 64-bit W7 HPE) and Debian/Linux. In the past, Flash plugin
always crash my SM. :( Knock on wood so far! :)

Hmm, I finally had my first few crashes today in SeaMonkey v2.11. I
think I had too many tabs (about a hundred? [wished SeaMonkey had a tab
counter]) on videosift.com (with FlashBlock extension so no Flash videos
were showing yet) and many other web sites. I saw seamonkey.exe's memory
usage go up to almost 2 GB. Weird that virtual memory was that high too.
I tried to look at the real-time memory performance with Process
Explorer, but it kept crashing with details! Ugh! :(

All the crashes were just very slow/unresponsive/hang that I had to kill SM. And one of the crashes with SM terminiating: https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/bp-c1183ba5-20d3-4961-a0ef-c154d2120722 ... :O
--
"The Hunam Tiger ant has been known to consume an entire meal before the picnic guest arrive." --12th century Tang Dynasty proverb.