On 07/26/2012 07:07 AM, Cruz, Jaime wrote:
> Cruz, Jaime wrote:
>> Francesco Presel wrote:
>>> On my computer (64 bit; Kubuntu precise) version 2.11 has been available
>>> for days now (it's called seamonkey-mozilla-build)

>> I have the 32-bit version of Precise Pangolin.  When I sent this message
>> this morning, it was still not showing up.  I'll try again later this
>> evening.
>>

> Still nothing.  Any ideas??

The maintainer for Ubuntu hasn't created the package yet, would be mine.
Ask Ubuntu.

I install manually on openSUSE, because their package maintainer takes
his time. Had to wait 2 weeks for Firefox 13.0, never saw 13.0.1, and 1
week for Firefox 14.0.1.

Still no Thunderbird 14.0, or SeaMonkey 2.11 available.

If and when they become available, I may or may not install through the
software management application.

--
openSUSE 12.1 | KDE 4.7.2
Thunderbird Beta with Lightning