Zanqeutil wrote:
A Williams schreef:
Zanqeutil wrote:
Francesco Presel schreef:
AFAIK, extensions like checkcompatibility only work for extensions
compatible with different versions of SM.
Instead, could this help?
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1554145

Ant ha scritto:
Hi!

Is there a way to force those Firefox only extensions like
http://www.addthis.com/browser-extensions to install and work?

Thank you in advance. :)

I don't use that many add-ons.

You are right but there are add-ons meant for Firefox
you can still use with Seamonkey, altough it warns it's incompatible
like:
Download YouTube Videos as MP4 and FLV 1.4.3
https://addons.mozilla.org/nl/firefox/addon/download-youtube/

Zanqeutil

Curious - I use that one with SM and I don't remember it complaining
when I installed it.

This is what I see when i visit
https://addons.mozilla.org/nl/firefox/addon/download-youtube/

Screenshots:
Firefox 14.0.1 (looks like an older version with FF 3 theme installed)
install add-on button is green.
http://i45.tinypic.com/24qr2qf.jpg

Seamonkey 2.11 install add-on button is grey, red warning below it,
* not available for Firefox 2.11
http://i46.tinypic.com/k2h27s.jpg

Seamonkey 2.11 proceed install anyhow, warning pop-up
http://i47.tinypic.com/2jwco3.jpg

* niet beschikbaar is Dutch = not available

Zanqeutil

I can think of two reasons why it works for me then:
- I installed it back in mid-March (under Linux), maybe the coding only made it in there later
- My Seamonkey does not understand Dutch error messages ;-)