Your experiences are the same as mine. I am running Vista Home Premium. Everything works in IE. No videos on my SeaMonkey browser (2.11) AOL home page work (they either do not complete loading or give "an error occurred try again later" message). I also tried getting an earlier version of flashplayer and shockwave plug in and came to the conclusion that the reliable download sites had the most recent versions. My other machines running Win XP Pro SP2 and Win 7 do not have this problem. I am resigned to waiting for the problem to be fixed as all the software goes thru the normal update process. In the meantime, if I need to watch a video I use IE.

Larry

Dave and Colette Hirsh wrote:
I figure that those that are saying it has something to do with the
flashplayer or shockwave plug in or add on are correct. When I say
youtube is not working I mean youtube is not working. I go to youtube
either through facebook or youtube and when I click on the video it says
an error occurred try again later.  If you want an example I googled
youtube seamonkey and clicked on one about the seamonkey browser and it
didn't work meaning it said an error occurred try again later.  Now
perhaps you guys know what you are talking about when you say there are
different versions of flashplayer and shockwave and there is one or an
old one that works with seamonkey and if  I go to the adobe website I
can find it. Well I went to the adobe website and tried to download an
older version and some of these other websites that claim to allow you
to download older versions, but each time I try it says that there is a
newer version available and it links me to the newer version which
clearly doesn't work.  Now  I readily admit that if something on the
computer can't be done following the instructions I've been given it may
be my fault for not knowing how to fill in the gaps, or it may be the
instructions have not been idiot proofed.  I am that idiot and I've
proven the instructions don't work.  So if those who feel that I have
repeated this complaint that youtube is not working, for three weeks
now, there is a good reason for that.  It has not been working for three
weeks and the instructions I've been given for getting it to work have
not gotten it to work. Now you can say that it is because I have not
given enough details about what I mean by not working and that is a fair
comment.  What I mean is that when I go to youtube any video at all I
get the error that I should try again later.  I've tried downloading
various versions of flashplayer and shockwave and they don't correct the
problem for either seamonkey or firefox.  However IE is working.   If I
diable the shockwave plugin or addon it tells me to check my plug in or
add before trying to run the video, and when I reenable it I get the
error message to try again later.