Stan wrote:
Glen wrote:
Stan wrote:
I  have a large Bookmark folder where I save many bookmarks temporarily.
  How can I delete a group of say 50 Bookmarks in that folder with one
delete?

Stan
Delete the folder!
Not so good when I don't want to delete all the Bookmarks in the folder.

Export all of your Bookmarks as an .html file, edit the file. The delete all of your Bookmarks within SM, and then Import Bookmarks from the edited file.

...this is a great example of why I like to use/manipulate .html Bookmarks more than the new places.sqlite file, and why I also don't find Synch very useful.

--
     - Rufus