On 28/04/12 16:06, Mr. Cheese wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Mr. Cheese wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Mr. Cheese wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Mr. Cheese wrote:
I've been using SM for years. The first time I open mail
(mail.optonline.net) I'm asked for my password. SM remembers from
that
point on. All of a sudden I'm asked for a PW each time I open the
mail
program. I've check all the optimum and optonline sites using the
database manager and my PW is there for all sites.
I've looked in all the preferences entries and don't see a specific
place to say "Save"

Is this SM's or my mail provider's problem?

Mr Cheese, have you looked in the Password Manager, Tools->Password
Manager->Manage Stored Passwords?? Is your password saved ?? (you may
need to click "Show Passwords" when having selected your email
provider!)

Yes. As I said I checked all stored PWs and they are there.

Yes, but does your e-mail providers password show up??

Yes, all PW for the email provider are there

Well, in that case, all I can suggest is that you delete them, then when
you get your mail, enter the password *and* tick the box to remember the
password.

Sorry.

Tried deleting them. No change. thx for your suggestions.

Check with your email provider - maybe something has changed on their side?