"Philip TAYLOR" <p.tay...@rhul.ac.uk> wrote in message
news:mailman.19538.1345972397.27472.support-seamon...@lists.mozilla.org...
> With Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:14.0)
> Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1 SeaMonkey/2.11, I see the "Sign up"
> button.  But the cross-bar of the leading "H" of "How it works"
> is missing, and the text "Take the tour" almost invisible :
>
> https://picasaweb.google.com/Chaa006/ScreenCaptures03?authkey=Gv1sRgCK7Qpuuw3ZOHaw#5780907148643041394
>
> Philip Taylor
> ========
> Desiree wrote:
>
>> When I go to https://login.persona.org/, even in Safe Mode, on Sea Monkey
>> 2.11 on XP Pro, I get a mostly blank page

Mozilla downloads some weird font that causes the problems you describe. I
have Sea Monkey set to use only the font I tell it to use (Verdana) and the
cross bar in the "H" looks fine and "Take the tour" is crisp and clear and
not at all faint.

It was suggested to me, on a Fx forum ,that the problem I am having there
with all Mozilla browsers might be due to my not allowing the website to
download and use its font, but forcing it to use Verdana. So, I changed
temporarily in Preferences (and Options in Fx) to allow websites to use
their font of choice. It made no difference regarding the login button I
can't see. I still couldn't see it and whatever font that is that Mozilla
downloads is terrible.