Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
> Strange behavior from SM 2.11 the past few days:
>
> With the mail/news window open, if I open a blank browser window and
> from the bookmark menu, choose a group and say "open all in tabs," it
> does so, but instantly switches to the mail/news window. To view the
> newly opened tabs, I need to manually switch back.
>
> I get the same behavior if I click a link in an email message -- SM
> opens the linked page, but instantly switches back to the mail/news window.
>
> Anyone else seeing this? Is there an option or setting to tell it to
> stay put, keep focus on the newly opened window?
>
> TIA

Not seeing it here. Has Windows had any updates recently?

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:14.0) Gecko/20120717 Firefox/14.0.1
SeaMonkey/2.11

Done the standard "Restart with Add-ons Disabled" to see if an extension
is causing the problem?

--
WaltS using Fedora 17 (64-bit) KDE 4.8.5
SeaMonkey Release