From: Interges <cor...@interges.com>
Subject: Re: Seamonkey 2.12. Congratulations ! The worst update in all the
Mozilla's life.
To: support-seamonkey@lists.mozilla.org
Date: Thursday, August 30, 2012, 6:08 PM

MCBASTOS, now with all solved, is very easy to judge and ridicule the others. I
didn't see you helping.

I am software developer more than 20 years ago, and I am using this program
since was the first versions of Netscape Navigator. And like my users, I expect
solutions. For a simple question of precaution, I am interested for helping in
all cases. Because I am not perfect, and who knows if something mine is wrong.

It is a question of implicit curiosity in any professional. And we do not
remain seated saying ... well ... already they will solve it.

Justin, thank you for your intention of helping. You only explain that you try
to help, but you can't. Somebody has been so
 worried like me. I expected too that the Symantec's response could be of days
or weeks. But has been of 4 hours.