Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
zfhgfhfj wrote:

Rufus wrote:
zfhgfhfj wrote:
I just wanted to remain the devs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2mU6USTBRE

SeaMonkey is still FAT !!!

When I load this page it doubles - I get the video, and a black bar
beside it, like a page and a half side-by-side.  Doesn't do that for any
other Yoo2b page I navigate to, and still does it when I go back.

Weird, Al...

Something is wrong with your SM installation, try Ctrl+F5 or making a
registry cleaning (CCleaner, COMODO System Cleaner, ERUNT, Raxco Perfect
Registry, Advanced System Care 4; use them all) and re-install SM.

I get the black bars on either side, too. If I maximize the video,
that's expected because of the 4:3 aspect ratio.

I don't get any "doubling," whatever that means, but there does seem to
be an unrelated background image behind the vid:
<http://i4.ytimg.com/u/shnCkfV7U6DqR4IHbQbI7Q/new_watch_background.jpg>

Yeah - that's what I see, but two half-panes of it split across the presentation left and right. Goofy. I wonder if it could be because of any one of the ad-blocker add-onns I'm using, like Ghostery or Adblock Plus?

I hadn't tried maximizing the presentation - just tried, and that looks/plays just fine.

--
     - Rufus