Subject: Password Manager not filling in Cisco site credentials
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 12:57:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: Lou Davitian <lsdavit...@gmail.com>
To:
On 06/08/12 20:57, Lou Davitian wrote:
When I attempt to sign in to the Cisco.com site I'm not prompted for
the master password. If I've already entered the master password, I
still don't have the user name available as a drop down under the user
name field. It doesn't seem to be a case where the input tag has the
autocomplete attribute set to off, at least I can't see it in the page
source nor examining the fields with the DOM inspector. Using a clean
profile, I am prompted to save the credentials and they are visible in
the data manager. The specific url is
https://sso.cisco.com/autho/forms/CDClogin.html
or just go to www.cisco.com and click on log in at the top of the
page. If anyone can give me a clue as to why this is happening, I'd
appreciate it.