Jens Hatlak wrote:
Geoff Welsh wrote:
OSX 10.6.8, SM 2.12.1

In Mail, it asks me if I want to "Compact Folders" several times a day.
I said "yes" the first few times, but this is getting really annoying.

You can configure the threshold (for all mail folders combined) or
disable automatic compaction of folders altogether in Preferences, Mail
& Newsgroups, Network & Storage, Disk Space.

thanks Jens.
I have set it all the way up to 500MB and it still keeps asking me repeatably. That's bigger than my hard drive, btw, Doesn't that mean something is wrong? I will obviously have to turn off the Automatic feature, because in my case, either SM 2.11, or SM 2.12 broke it.

GW