user@domain.invalid wrote, On 23/09/2012 09:54:
I'm using SM 2.12.1 and I have an issue where if I forward and email containing embedded images to a friend of mine who is using Windows Live Mail, the email does not show up the images when he opens it.
Instead, there is a blank box with a long file name.
I asked him to return the defective email to me and I get it back with the blank boxes. He claims that this only occurs with forwarded emails from me - if I create a new email and insert and image it comes out fine at his end. It could very well be that I am the only one using SM that is sending to him - pretty well all other would be using OE or Winmail.
Any clues anyone??
Bill
I had a similar problem, and i used the following action to cure it:
6e. The following is to be done because Lotus Notes mail did not recognise a /png image before version 8.5. With about:config change clipboard.paste_image_type integer value 2 instead of 1 - this action will permit for the image inclusion in the middle of a mail(inclusion by a "paste" ctrl-v action)
      to be a type /jpeg instead of the default /png.
All explanation can be found at: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Clipboard.paste_image_type