for a short period of time i had all of my e'mail accounts place a copy of each sent e'mail in the monthly archive folder on local folders... but then i had to remember to change the send to location each month...

so now it just goes to the generic sent file on local folders...

my problem? the archive folder 2012-08 still has an arrow marking it as the default send to location...

i've moved the mail out & deleted the folder and its associated .msf file... but it always gets recreated with the "send to" arrow, even though that is not where the mail is being sent...

its purely a cosmetic issue.. but its bugging me... i've deleted panacea.dat... .parentlock ... prefs.js... to no avail...

thoughts?

sean
--
A dog is the only thing on earth
that loves you more than he loves himself.