NoOp wrote:
On 10/08/2012 07:26 AM, Daniel wrote:
Philip Chee wrote:
On 08/10/2012 18:32, Daniel wrote:

What I want to know, now, Philip, is how do I set either screen up to
address irc.albury.net.au??

Any ideas??

I can't remember the exact syntax but it's probably
/server irc.albury.net.au
or if you don't care which server you connect to:
/server undernet

Phil

Thanks for that, Philip, but, unfortunately "/server irc.albury.net.au"
doesn't work (O.K., I know I should have put the servers name in place
of /server!!)

I guess I should contact my ISP and get the required information!!

I'll be back!!

http://www.albury.net.au/on-line/
click on:
irc://irc.albury.net.au/ali
and Chatzilla will open & automatically connect you.
To join from withn Chatzilla (assuming you've not joined as above: open
Chatzilla and in the text box:
/attach irc://irc.albury.net.au/ali
or as Philip pointed out:
/server irc.albury.net.au
/join #ali

Commands help:
/commands
/help <command-name>
Example:
/help attach
[USAGE] attach <irc-url>
        [HELP]  Attaches to the IRC URL specified by <irc-url>. If you are
already attached, the view for <irc-url> is made current. If that view
has been deleted, it is recreated. You may omit the irc:// portion of
the <irc-url>. Examples are; /attach moznet, /attach moznet/chatzilla,
and /attach irc.mozilla.org/mozbot,isnick.

These may be of help:
<http://chatzilla.hacksrus.com/intro>
   <http://chatzilla.hacksrus.com/faq/#connect>

<http://www.irchelp.org/>