Daniel wrote:
Richard wrote:
Le dimanche 14 octobre 2012 18:43:56 UTC+2, JAS a écrit :
James Robinson wrote:

I recently received and updated my SeaMonkey program to ver. 2.13.1,

thru the automatic update notice service, on my Gateway Laptop using

Windows7.

My problem is that the headings (Subject, From, Date & To), that were

always immediately above the individual email message bodies, are no

longer there.  Does anyone know how or where to correct this?  I

cannot find anything in the "Preferences", Mail Account Settings",

etc.  pages that address this.

Click the little arrow on the header display on the right.

--

    You either teach people to treat you with dignity and respect, or
you don't. This means you are partly responsible for the mistreatment

 > I experience the same problem but I can see no little arrow.

(Bottom posting preferred in this tech group!! So people can read the
thread straight from top-start to bottom-latest posting!!)

Richard, the "little arrows" is not a little arrow, If you knew what the
Electronics Symbol for an air-cored inductor!!

On the extreme right of the SeaMonkey Mail & Newsgroups screen, at the
same level as the "Name", "Unread", "Subject", "Total" etc., column
heading, there is a symbol which, when you click it, shows a list of
column headings that may be displayed.

HTH

Richard, also see my reply to Jim in this thread...may apply!!

--
Daniel