On 10/17/2012 12:18 PM, PhillipJones wrote:
WaltS wrote:
PhillipJones wrote:
Richard wrote:
Le mercredi 17 octobre 2012 14:19:08 UTC+2, Philip TAYLOR a écrit :
Could you perhaps post a screen shot so that we can be certain

exactly what you are missing ?

Philip Taylor

--------

Richard wrote:

I am sorry but this seems to be irrelevant. The problem is not the

columns but the messages display window which hasn't shown the mail

header any more since the update for 2.13.1 version. Surely a bug.

Here it is : http://sdrv.ms/V9wCI7
You can see that the header is reduced to a little empty stripe.
Try clicking on the grab bar in the middle and pullling down

has two upward pointing Traangles with a section that looks like it has
bumps.

Either double click in that area

   or grab the bar either side and pull down.

That will probably work. I don't see that in my Linux version of
SeaMonkey. Windows only?

No I use Mac version of SeaMonkey the area we are talking about is
called a Grippy and was yanked out of the standard Theme. because it a
ouple lines of extrat code that was needed.

Thanks, so it is Mac and possibly Windows.

I was just reviewing the thread, and see a mention of the problem being on Richards Gateway laptop, using Windows 7.

Unless Richard is James the OP of this problem, I would still try a new profile, and have nothing further to contribute.

My SeaMonkey shows the message headers just fine.
--
Fedora 17 (64-bit)
KDE 4.9.2