On 10/18/2012 9:19 AM, Ant wrote:
On 10/18/2012 5:23 AM PT, Dave Pyles typed:

It's working fine here, Ant.  It took a while to load and wouldn't
scroll until it had finished loading, though.

Hmm. How long did you wait to finish? The download seems to finish in a
couple seconds? I tried waiting over a minute.

It only took about 20 seconds to load.

As an aside, I spent way too much time yesterday watching Blue Men videos, then your link showed up today. Scary. I checked out a bunch of stuff on the page. Thanks for the link. Sorry it's not working for you. Have you tried it when you are logged in to Facebook? (I wasn't logged in, BTW.)

Dave Pyles