On 10/20/12 6:23 PM, Ed Mullen wrote:
> Is anyone else seeing the SM warning about an "unresponsive script" when
> logging on to Yahoo mail?
>
> I have a user who is getting this consistently.  I've seen it when
> remotely logged into her PC and watching her go to Yahoo mail.  If we
> click "OK" on the warning pop up all seems to be work alright.
>
> Ideas?
>
> BTW, I have a Yahoo account and it's not happening to me.

I have seen a similar problem at <http://www.latimes.com/> when trying
to read an old article.  It is caused by a conflict between the AdBlock
Plus extension and JavaScript.  The problem goes away if I disable the
extension.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

bureaucracy has obviously never worked for a large corporation.
© 1997 by David E. Ross