WaltS wrote:
Mike Easter wrote:
WaltS wrote:
Mike Easter wrote:

Personally, I am actually most interested in differences between SM and
Tb focusing on the news client aspect, not the browser or mail agent.

I'm not exactly sure what you are looking for, so my casual observations
follow.

Thanks.

My suggestion would be install it, and try it out. Can't hurt.

Yes that is true.

In the past I've used SM some with linux distros in which it is the default choice for browser/mailnews such as Puppy, but that system is the weakest hardware I have, very old. I should install SM in my current Mint which is offering SM 2.0.13 ub version in its repos.

--
Mike Easter