Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
I suggest you first try viewing the page with SeaMonkey launched in safe
mode.  If that works, then launch regular and try viewing the page with
all extensions disabled; repeat the viewing as you enable your
extensions one at a time.

Curiouser and curiouser.

The page loaded fine without extensions, loaded fine with my first
extension, loaded fine with my second extension, .... loaded fine with
all my extensions.

I cleared the cache and all cookies before each new attempt.

Having reenabled all my extensions, I paged through the images by
hitting the site's "Next," button, and it worked fine, until I got to
the 20th image, which provoked the original error.

Transmission problem (garbled packet, etc.)?

I have found many websites where sometimes things load incorrectly in Seamonkey, but most of the time they load correctly. I have found that doing a <shift>-reload usually solves the problems.

I don't know what causes it and it is annoying, but the solution works.

Craig