Philip TAYLOR wrote:
Edmund Wong wrote:
For a more complete list of major changes [2] in SeaMonkey 2.14b3, see
the What's New in SeaMonkey 2.14b3 section of the Release Notes [3],

[3] - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.14/

"The text you entered was not found".  Search results for "What's New in
SeaMonkey 2.14b3"
in cited URL.

So Edmund did a simple search & replace on a previous announcement instead of going through it again word by word. Big deal. Now that you found the issue you may keep it. Congratulations!

BTW Edmund, personally I don't think we need to announce betas at all. If you feel the necessity you may of course continue and deal with such reactions...

Greetings,

Jens

--
Jens Hatlak <http://jens.hatlak.de/>