WaltS wrote:
On 11/08/2012 08:27 PM, Desiree wrote:
Under System Requirements for SeaMonkey Windows 8 is not mentioned. Why?
Does SM not work on Windows 8 (desktop not Metro)? I need it to work
because
a Windows 8 computer is on its way. and ALL 8 of my EMail addresses
are POP
only. I'm planning on using SeaMonkey Mail but now I am worried about it
working on Windows 8.

If Windows 8 is Windows NT 6.2, it appears that users are trying it from
the "Seamonkey latest release channel daily active installations by OS"
section of

<https://metrics.mozilla.com/stats/seamonkey.shtml>

Scroll down to version 2.13 to see how many are active.

The first table is the number of SeaMonkey downloads.

Working for them? I dunno.

I was going to ask how came the third table, "Seamonkey latest release channel daily active installations by OS", had no data for releases more recent than 2.9, but happened to scroll down and found the more recent versions sandwiched between versions 2.1 and 2.2!!

Maybe, when we're moved to Ver 3.x, it will be 3.01, 3.02, etc!!

--
Daniel