Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what Ed Mullen graced us with on
11/29/2012 10:24 AM:
Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what Ed Mullen graced us with on
11/28/2012 11:31 AM:

[snip /]

As an aside, if you ever want to change the size of the content window
scrollbars, you'll need to add the above styles to your userContent.css
file.

That seems counter-intuitive.  :-)

Yeah, scrollbars are the bane for theme developers. They can't be
interrogated with DOM inspector so it's really tough interrogating them
when issues arise. The thing is, they are only defined in one place
within a theme but Mozilla ends up separating and replicating the theme
styles in separate places, once for UI Chrome scrollbars and once for
Content scrollbars.

Go figure.

Fascinating.  Still, my thought was:

Err, why put it in userConte.css instead of userChrom.css? Isn't that tweaking the user interface? The "chrome"?

The more I learn the less I know.  Sorta.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/