Ed Mullen wrote:
> Arnie Goetchius wrote:
>> Ed Mullen wrote:

>>> Also available at the Mozilla Add-Ons site:
>>>
>>> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/password-exporter/?src=ss
>>>

>> It says it won't work in 2.14
>>
> Working fine for me in the latest updated SM.
>
> Before you comment, try it.  Online docs for such things lag behind
> reality.

When I try it, it says:

"This add-on has not been updated to work with your version of SeaMonkey"

"Install Anyway"

I click on "Install Anyway" and get the following response:

Password Exporter could not be installed because it s not compatible
with Seamonkey 2.14

The reality is that it won't install.