Hi,

I'm using Ubuntu 11.10 32bit in an Acer Aspire One 522 netbook with AMD C-50 Processor × 2.

The latest automatic upgrade to SeaMonkey 2.4.1 has failed to complete correctly such that my launch icon with command "/home/john/seamonkey/seamonkey/seamonkey" does not work at all.

Command seamonkey in Terminal produces these 4 lines:

[code]
(seamonkey-bin:1799): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "pixmap",

(seamonkey-bin:1799): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "pixmap",

(seamonkey-bin:1799): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "pixmap",

(seamonkey-bin:1799): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "pixmap",
[/code]

followed by a launch to http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.4/ instead of a launch displaying the pages I was browsing on my previous session.

Previous upgrades to earlier versions have completed successfully in the past.

From my /home/seamonkey/seamonkey folder I am attaching file "active-update.xml" dated yesterday when I was last forced to launch SeaMonkey from a terminal command instead of from my now failing launch icon.

I hope this information will be sufficient for you to indicate to me what my next steps should be to try to recover from this malfunction. Since my knowledge and experience is limited, I would appreciate step-by-step instructions rather than a general explanation which might be hard to understand.

Thanks in advance for any help.

   +  John