Hello

I recently downoad Sea Monkey on my Power PC G5 under MAC OSX 10.5.8 because that was a good software to replace my Firefox software which was no more available for this computer and for this OS version. I was very happy to found a software with recent update which can be used on my computer.

But now with this new version 2.14, it is no more possible for me to have your latest version because you decided to request MAX OSX10.6 or later. Out 10.5 and lower.

So i will not be able to upgrade this software.

In fact you are like FireFox developper: It is no more interested to you to not support old computer, old os .

Then i have one question: What is better in your software than Firefox don't have?

i i will subscribe to your mailling list because if you have some restriction, me too!

Best regards

Jacques Brigaud (a dispointed new user!)