PhillipJones wrote:
brianb...@gmail.com wrote:
Is there a general issue with Adobe ? I have just downloaded Ver 2.13
and then 2.14 of Seamonkey and Adobe does not function. I will try an
earlier version of Adobe as well. Additionally Seamonkey often stalls
when attempting to download a 2nd page of data after requesting a new
URL. Running windows 7
I just off the Chat with acrobat. Its seem adobe hasn't sought fit to
have a working PDFviewer Plugin for FireFox or SeaMonkey.

Suggest you uninstall Adobe and try "Sumatra PDF"
    http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/sumatrapdf/free-pdf-reader.html

I got rid of a lot of problems by uninstalling Adobe. No more update spam, needless clutter, conflicts, etc. etc. IMHO the Adobe product is vastly over rated.