Sandy wrote:

> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>> Sandy wrote:
>>> Hi Gals and Guys and firstly have a great Christmas and a greater New
>>> Year.  My simple problem is that I appear to have one unread message
>>> om m.s.seamonkey but no matter what I try I cannot find it.  Not a
>>> serious problem but I would like to remove it since it makes my
>>> maillist column look untidy.
>>
>> Have you tried setting the Inbox to Show Unread Only? Have you tried
>> right-click on Inbox and Mark Folder Read?
>>
> Thanks BTS.  I haven't tried either since it seems that they would both
> remove previous read messages and I don't want to do that.

No, it will not remove any messages, only control the visibility depending
on the selection you make. If you change from Show Unread Only to Show
All, there they all are.

Your erroneous count could be due to a mis-numbering in the control file.
It could happen perhaps if a message was filtered (and still showing as
Unread but you can't see it).

--
   -bts